Thursday, July 10, 2008

WHAT A JULY

Well, it has been a busy July for us so far. Last week We had relatives visiting for Fourth of July and we all went to Chattanooga,TN . We had the usual cookout and We all went to see the big fireworks display. I took lots of pictures and hope to have some up very soon. I've also been working on my in-laws 5oth wedding anniversary party with my sister- in- law. This has been quite interesting because we live so far away from each other , And it has been all done on the phone. But to day I finally sent out all of the invitations(all 89 of them)And I am so glad to be finally finished with that. Now if I can just find a 50th anniversary topper any ideas?

2 comments:

Jill said...

About time I got an update... :-)
How about a picture on Facebook?

Go to google and put in "50th wedding anniversary cake topper"
there were several links there...

Molly Peterson said...

Do they still have their original topper? That would be neat.