Thursday, August 28, 2008

"POLITICAL JUNK"

OK, I can no longer sit quietly by and watch this junk infest my home and not say anything. And, I know some of you are thinking just turn off the TV, but it is on the radio, in the paper, on the computer, on billboards, and signs on streets. I can not take anymore of the lies, the pandering, the sidestepping, the under experience. I MEAN DO YOU RALLY THINK THAT MIDDLE AMERICAN MIDDLE CLASS IS THAT STUPID! And what's with the over the top Hollywood shows that need to be in Vegas come on what are you running for President or King of Spamalot. We are facing real issue in America and We need some one who can fix those issues. And I am afraid people are only looking at the historical aspect view of this race. Not the true issues at hand. And come on why don't people give Conda Lisa Rice her do's! After all she is the first African-American woman to be Secretary of State. Isn't there historical value in that! Well, I can only say that think goodness that to night is the last night of this junk on TV...That is until next weeks coverage of the other side...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Who wrote that you or your Mom?

MTins said...

I WROTE IT BRENT.