Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer Time Fun !


Our Cabin away from Home!


At Murrels Inlet



Relaxing at the Beach!




This summer we spent 10 day's in South Carolina it was a Blast! We went to Myrtle Beach for the week of 4th of July.While we were there we took a day trip to Charleston. The kids had never been to Charleston so they really enjoyed going. We had a wonderful and relaxing time on vacation it was hard to leave. When we got back I repacked and went back to my mother's to help her pack up her Home of 20yrs so she could move into a New home.I was there 2weeks and it was all work and no play.But it made me glad to get home.I only wish I had taken Pictures of all those boxes we packed it was unreal at how many we packed! Now, it is back to band practice and camp and getting ready to start the new school year next week. BOY, the Summer has gown so fast!

No comments: